“I see dozens of companies a week and only with ForMotiv have I seen true industry-defining technology. The underlying platform of DBI applies to a myriad of use cases in the fraud and security space.”
Google Analytics simply doesn’t cut it anymore. With the rapid rise of AI-driven insurance companies looking to disrupt the legacy players, staying ahead of the curve with your own AI strategy is paramount for survival.
Hearing buzzwords like automated underwriting, machine learning fraud detection, and predictive analytics is one thing. IMPLEMENTING them is a totally different animal.
What are new use cases for insurance analytics?
In our eBook: AI and Predictive Analytics in Insurance: The Ultimate Guide, we cover the Top 6 ways in which leading insurers are implementing machine learning and big data strategies to thrive in the new data-driven economy.
Some of the topics we cover are:
- Dynamic pricing for insurance products
- AI-driven claim automation
- Predictive behavioral analytics and the impact behavioral intelligence is having on Risk & Fraud
- How machine learning can help detect internal agent manipulation
- Dynamic engagement and AI-powered application optimizations
- Crunching Big Data with the help of AI and Machine learning
The bottom line is this: failing to adopt an AI strategy today will leave you in the same place as the companies who failed to adopt an Internet strategy 15 years ago…dead on the side of the road.